"Education through self-help is our motto" - Karmveer
Rayat Shikshan Sanstha's
Savitribai Phule Mahila Mahavidyalaya
Established 1989 & Reaccredited with B++ grade by NAAC, (B.A, B.Com, B.C.A, M.Com, P.G.Diploma)
IQAC Policy And Plan
SWOC & Future Plans
Short Term Cources
• Institute is located at the heart of the city. So easily accessible to the students from rural areas.
• Physical facilities are available and support for girl student to urge physical and mental health.
• Post P.G. Diploma very useful source for women empowerment.
• 100% students are enrolled for various short term courses.
• 14 MoU?s with nearby GOs and NGOs helpful in overall development of the girls.
• Well qualified and dedicated staff.
• Good governance of Rayat Shikshan Sanstha with transparency, accountability, participatory and benevolent management.
• Strong vivekvahini (A Platform for Rational Thinking) programme movement to inculcate value education, Patriotism, Life skills and community services.
• P.G. Classes for commerce faculty.
• 90% students belong to the first generation acquiring /taking higher education.
• 90% students are from hilly and rural area and have weak proficiency in English. ? Only one professional course at UG level.
• Scope To run courses like ? Home Science, Professional Beautician Training Course, Tourism which support girl students to make them self reliant.
• To avail Post-Graduation facility for the students from Arts faculty.
• Girls are active in cultural, creative and social activities, so there is a large scope to develop these sectors.
• Scope to strengthen computer courses and small scale business training courses.
• To organize campus interviews with the help of other agencies who have MoUs with mother institution Rayat Shikshan Sanstha, Satara.
• Institute can extend the activities for the betterment of society in near about villages.
• Competition with other Professional and higher educational institutions.
• To persuade the students for the competitive exams.
• To develop the communicative competence of the students and leadership qualities.
• To cross the cultural barriers in Extension services with the help of girl students, especially from rural and economically weaker family background.
• To start P.G. courses for Arts and BCA students.
• To enhance the number of MoU?s and collaborative programs for development of research work.
• To establish IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) centre.
• To start C.A. foundation course for Commerce students.
• Extension of Infrastructure with adequate land facility.
• Establishment of ?Savitribai Phule Study Centre?.
• Women Study centre.
Copyright © Savitribai Phule Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Satara.
Developed By:WePlus Technology.